Life Change Consulting works with leaders and their organizations to help build Maximum Impact Management Teams. What are Maximum Impact Management Teams?
Maximum Impact Teams are management teams where the level of trust ensures every member is functioning to their highest capacity. We work with organizations to provide programs that will build new levels of trust and effectiveness in their organization.
Life Change Consulting utilizes three sessions to leverage an experience that will help develop leaders and breed a culture of trust amongst employees.
Session 1: Who Are You?
Using the DISC personality assessment tool team members discover their basic personality style with both it’s strengths and weakness and from this develop a personal profile with action steps to deal with the weak areas.
Session 2: Where Are You Coming From?
Trust comes from knowing each other, but what do we mean by when we say we know each other? In this session we will undertake a number of exercises designed to improve our understanding of each other and therefore increasing the trust level.
Session 3: Where Are You Going?
In this session we will explore the concepts of mission, vision and values and their role in the planning process. As part of this learning experience we will again play a game designed to improve the communication skills of the team.
Contact Life Change Consulting for more details and a breakdown of each session.
Life Change Consulting can help you develop a strategic plan that will allow you to realize your goals. Here’s our 8-step method:
- Meet to determine your specific needs.
- Vision and values assessment and review with the leadership team.
- Help rewrite where necessary.
- Present a model for developing a strategic plan.
- Work with leaders to develop a strategic plan based on your unique vision statement.
- Present a model for developing action plans.
- Work with leaders to develop action plans.
- Work with the leadership team to develop a presentation of the plan to your constituent